
Some time ago I heard a rumour that Ryanair would start charging customers to use the toilets on board their planes. I think at the time, most people laughed this off and thought it would never happen, but, it seems they are serious and are looking to go ahead with the plans!
It has been suggested that it would make the low cost airline an additional £15 million a year, which they would then pass on to the customers as even lower discounted fares.
I don't know about you, but I would much rather pay a little more for my flight and know that what I have paid for is an "all in" fare. For example, I would rather know that I can get drinks onboard included, or at reasonable prices, seats allocated, no online booking fees or check in fees, and I certainly would not want to have to pay to use the loo! (although personally, I always do whatever I can to not use the toilet on a flight!)
What do you think about these plans? Would you still fly with Ryanair if the plans go ahead? Or would you rather pay a higher price for your flight and make your travel arrangements with another airline?
No comments:
Post a Comment